Recent Before & After Photos

Restoring Your Mount Juliet Commercial Property After A Water Damage Event

Flooding and water damage events at Mount Juliet commercial properties are often complex with numerous issues that require a knowledgeable and flexible responsi... READ MORE

Mold Infestation in Lebanon

This Lebanon business discovered extensive mold growth in their home, thanks to the building being so old that went undetected for a period of time. Businesses ... READ MORE

Water Damage to Home in Lebanon

This family's Lebanon residence experienced serious water damage after shower. SERVPRO of Wilson County has the expertise and equipment to mitigate residential ... READ MORE

For Immediate Service in Lebanon, Call SERVPRO

SERVPRO of Wilson County provides 24-hour emergency service and is dedicated to being faster to any-sized disaster in Lebanon. We can respond immediately to you... READ MORE

Nashville Star

This is a before and after photo from the Nashville Star that had gotten Graffiti on it. Our wonderful SERVPRO team went out and used Citrasolvent to remove all... READ MORE

Mt. Juliet Storm Soaked Basement

Stormwater that enters the lower level of homes in Mt. Juliet can cause many different problems. The pooled water on this concrete floor did not drain properly ... READ MORE

Lebanon Storm Damaged Building

This small apartment structure had a utility/workshop area that was decimated by a wind storm. The damaged roof allowed strong air currents to knock down the ce... READ MORE

Watertown Crawlspace Encapsulation Provides a Permanent Solution to Dampness

Our SERVPRO team first pumped the standing water out of this crawlspace in a Watertown home. Since the homeowner no longer wanted any water related problems to ... READ MORE

Encapsulation Resolves Moisture Problems in Old Hickory

The Before Photo depicts a still wet and muddy soil base and cinder block walls that are damp and dirty. Our SERVPRO skilled technicians first pumped out the st... READ MORE

Fire & Smoke Damage to a Mt. Juliet Rental

The space heater caused extensive fire and smoke damage to this rental property in Mt. Juliet. These devices are the fifth leading cause of home fires. The remo... READ MORE