Charred Fire Damaged Home in Mt. Juliet
This electrical fire started from a short in a cable that was running through the attic. The fire burned PVC pipes that were stored in that crawl space and the soot that coated the walls, ceilings, furnishings, possessions, and electronics was pretty substantial. Our IICRC certified skilled fire damage restoration team cleaned out non-salvageable items and belongings, though we did save the child's stuffed animals with our Esporta Cleaning Machine, and then proceeded to dry sponge the soot. Wet applications were also used to complete the clean up efforts. The carpet and curtains were tossed, and the underlying hardwood flooring was refinished. We used an ozone machine and foggers to return the indoor air quality to safe levels and to remove any remaining odors from the house. The homeowners were very pleased. Rely on SERVPRO of Wilson County to restore your fire damaged home by calling us at (615) 449-5000.