Mold Remediation and the EPA
SERVPRO of Wilson County presents: Mold in Drywall
Even a tiny bit of moisture can lead to mold growing in drywall.
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) ruled that only licensed professionals can clean any surface that has more than 10 square feet of mold. The EPA cannot know how you take care of your home or business, but you will need an inspection if you want to sell. You might not see all of the mold. The sooner you get rid of mold, the less damage it can cause.
SERVPRO of Wilson County is licensed in mold remediation.
Mold remediation means getting rid of the mold spores that become mold as well as fixing the root cause of the dampness.
- can start growing on a damp surface within 24 hours
- can destroy the materials they grow on
- can spread and destroy adjacent materials
- grows from tiny spores that travel through the air
SERVPRO of Wilson County can:
- remove drywall
- disinfect certain surfaces
- find the source of moisture
- stop the moisture problem