Wilson County 24 Hour Emergency Water Damage Service
SERVPRO of Wilson County is available 24 hours a day for water emergencies, large or small. When you are dealing with water damage, immediate action is crucial. A delay of just a few hours can greatly increase the severity of the water damage.
We Answer the Phone Ready to Help Call Today - 615-449-5000
We understand that when you call us, you may be feeling confused, stressed, and vulnerable. You need an expert to guide you through the crisis. SERVPRO of Wilson County has the specific water damage training and experience to help you through this tough time. We specialize in water damage restoration--in fact, it's the cornerstone of our business.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representatives will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home or business
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?