Fire & Smoke Damage to a Mt. Juliet Rental
The space heater caused extensive fire and smoke damage to this rental property in Mt. Juliet. These devices are the fifth leading cause of home fires. The removal of charred walls and ceiling materials was the first course of action. Wiping down unburnt wall areas did reduce restoration time and save the proprietor money. We set up air cleaning equipment and then fogged the exposed sections to remove the last of the smoke odors. The after photo illustrates how SERVPRO restores order to homes "Like it never even happened." Our highly skilled, IICRC certified fire and smoke techs arrive with industry leading equipment and products from shovels and plastic bags to ozone machines, cleaners, and foggers to mitigate losses and swiftly prepare the home for re-occupancy.